Monday, March 12, 2012

Lake Hartwell Tournament Recap

This week was really frustrating for me and it seemed like I could never get my timing down.  It really hurts to have a tournament like this but I have come to realize that you must put it behind you and make up for it at the next one.  I ended up putting it together a bit on the second day and salvaging some very valuable points.  I finished 99th after only catching 6 lbs the first day.

The fish that I caught this week were eating my Jackall Aska and a Dirty Jig with a Chigger Craw on the back. The jig is a new color that will be available very soon.  (Hematoma and Magic Craw Red).

I am looking forward to Table Rock,  my favorite lake on the tour!   

Thanks to all my sponsors and it is almost time to put those Typhoon Polarized Optics to good use.



Lake Hartwell Day Two -- photo by Shaye Baker

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for publishing about the post Fishing Lake. Very good article and Simple but I have enjoyed this post. Thanks admin for for sharing this info.
    Fishing Lake

    ReplyDelete